Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 16mm Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a 16mm magazine camera that I want to use. Can 16mm magazines be reloaded with any kind of film? I was planning on buying an old Kodachrome mag from ebay and reloading it with 50D Eastman film then when I'm finished load the film back in the can and off to Kodak. Will that work? Is there a tutorial online for reloading magazines or is it just really easy?
    Thanks,
    Corey

  2. #2
    tfunch24
    Guest tfunch24's Avatar

    Post

    I've never done it. I've read that people here and on S8 Forum have done it with success, but apparently it's very difficult to do. As far as I know, an online tutorial on reloading magazines does not exist.

    Good luck if you do it, and please let us know how it turns out.

    Tom

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pineapplefilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a place online that gives you magazine camera re-loading instructions. Go to this link:www.saeure.ch/super8/cartr.html

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 10, 2003 09:24 AM: Message edited by: pineapplefilms ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •